***The Northside Meet is back: 7/19/08; Mr.Gatti's Pizza*** - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • ***The Northside Meet is back: 7/19/08; Mr.Gatti's Pizza***

***The Northside Meet is back: 7/19/08; Mr.Gatti's Pizza***

Old 07-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Arrow ***The Northside Meet is back: 7/19/08; Mr.Gatti's Pizza*** With pictures inside

G's and Z's come out for a great meet and food

7/19/2008

When- 9:00pm until 1:00am

Where- Mr.Gatti's Pizza

Address:
415 Rayford Road
Spring, TX 77386 map it!>>>

Directions From Downtown- I-45 North, Exit Rayford Rd/Sawdust,take a Right at the light. Go down about 1 mile, Mr.Gatti's is on the left hand side...

Spots are limited,also support Mr.Gatti's Pizza by buying a Pizza,Wings,Desert, or soft drink.

Perks: 20% off everything All food,drinks & etc....

Rules for the meet

1) No alcohol. Let us repeat: NO alcohol. No drugs as well.

2) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.

3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)

4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.

5) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the trash can.Do not leave trash on the ground.

6) No street racing at or near the meet.

7) No burn outs/No drifting.

8) No speeding in the parking lot!

9) No mopeds,scooters, or dirt bikes allowed

10) respect others and their rides

lets all have a good saturday night looking at some nice whips and eating some good pizza....

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 07-21-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Sounds like a good time, Hope to make it out.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Norhtside meet FTW
Old 07-09-2008, 06:13 PM
everyone bring your G's out and represent! mine will be there for sure!

This is a North Houston meet btw...not North Texas haha
Old 07-12-2008, 04:25 AM
I may go and bring some friends with me.
-Tim
Old 07-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35_Foo
I may go and bring some friends with me.
-Tim
Come on out Tim.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Bump.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:35 AM
so maybe next time when it says spots limited, that should be for the G's and Z's.... not the '82 riced out civics. Or why not do it in a bigger parking lot???? This meet was definitely a waste of time....
Old 07-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Arrow You cant please everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylordio
so maybe next time when it says spots limited, that should be for the G's and Z's.... not the '82 riced out civics. Or why not do it in a bigger parking lot???? This meet was definitely a waste of time....
Im sorry you feel that way. I have no problem with other makes of vehicles. I think i saw your G on the side street.I was trying find you and ask you to move into a parking spot. The spots were limited and i tried to fit as many cars into the lot as possible. We also had the lot across the street.
I really didnt think the meet would turn out as big as it did. Im thinking about hosting a G/Z meet there soon.

I did the meet there since the owner of Gatti's pizza called me and asked if i could help promote a meet there. So me being me i said yes! Alot of people never eaten at Gattti's nor heard of it.So now they know what Gatti's Pizzas is all about.

By the way, there was several G's & Z's there. Ill get the pics up.Once again,sorry

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 07-20-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Picture's werent taking by me

Old 07-20-2008, 01:07 PM

Old 07-20-2008, 07:27 PM
I understand, I just felt bad because my friend rode with me from south Houston, and when we got there around 10, there were only a couple G's and Z's. I had no clue it would be that crowded so early, but I will try to make the next one if you post it. Good pictures by the way
Old 07-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylordio
I understand, I just felt bad because my friend rode with me from south Houston, and when we got there around 10, there were only a couple G's and Z's. I had no clue it would be that crowded so early, but I will try to make the next one if you post it. Good pictures by the way
I understand you bro. Next time pm me and ill save you a spot. I didnt think the turn out was going to be like that as well. Until next time