Pioneer AVIC D2 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Pioneer AVIC D2

Pioneer AVIC D2

Old 12-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Pioneer AVIC D2

Hey guys just wanted to know if a bluetooth adapter exists for the pioneer AVIC D2. I just purchased one from ebay this week and want to make sure I have all the parts available. Also I have a willow interior and wanted to know if anyone attempted to repaint the silver finisher from grubbs to willow. (Too impatient to wait for willow finisher from yoshi).
Old 12-22-2006, 02:47 AM
welp...

I ordered a willow kit from Yoshi on Thursday...and reveived it the following Tuesday. So you don't need a lot of patients when ordering thru him.

When I was looking into a HU I was looking at the D2 and the Z1. I went with the Z1.

As of a month ago there isn't a bluetooth module available for the D2. HOWEVER!!!, there was an audio shop that said they have hooked one up before the the D2 and it partially worked.

You could send and receive calls, but the caller ID displayed on the HU only shower the first 5 or so digits. So phone number "" would show up just as "916-12" Essentially this negates any names saved into your phonebook because it doesn't even recognise the whole number. Also, I believe you cannot dial from your HU...only your phone.

I don't know what bluetooth module they used, I'd assume it was the same module for the Z1.

Good luck.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:10 PM
The Z1 was an obvious choice but not in my budget right now. Thanks for the info. I think I'll go ahead and give yoshi a shot.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:14 PM
check out avic411.com and ask around there. When it come to Pioneer, those guys know their stuff.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 05-06 JDM DDin Dash Kit & AVH-x5700BHS & more Ninjay16 Audio/Video/Electronics 10 08-15-2017 05:01 PM
FS: JDM double din 03-04 and Pioneer z150bh BfloG35 Audio/Video/Electronics 2 10-16-2015 06:22 PM
what do i need for a radio upgrade Siciliang35 G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 1 09-19-2015 12:22 AM
FS: Pioneer AVIC-4000NEX with AWSC-1 + PAC OEM1 AuAltima3.5 Audio/Video/Electronics 4 09-13-2015 12:48 PM

Tags
adapter, add, avcic, avic, avic411, avicd2, bluetooth, d2, pioneer, work
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: