XM radio trouble - only get preview channels - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • XM radio trouble - only get preview channels

XM radio trouble - only get preview channels

Old 01-27-2008, 09:18 PM
XM radio trouble - only get preview channels

Good Evening All,

I've tried to search for a solution to my issue, but no such luck...

I recently purchased an 07 G35 sedan with XM. I called XM and activated my 3 month trial. They told me to listen to the preview channel for about 15 minutes and then I can start listening to all channels. I listened for 15 minutes and started to scroll through. Nothing had changed. I still only get all the preview channels.

I called back and they sent a refresh signal (or something to that effect) and it did not work.

Has any one else experienced this? If so, what was done to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Adam

Last edited by xover22; 01-27-2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 01-28-2008, 09:19 AM
I had that issue activating a sirius unit once. Turning off the car, getting out, closing the door, and getting back in may have done something because it worked then. I was on the phone with Sirius at the time and they resent the signal.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:04 AM
For Sirius you can send the signal from the website, can you do that from XM? Just make sure the radio's on
Old 01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yv12345vY
For Sirius you can send the signal from the website, can you do that from XM? Just make sure the radio's on
Yes, you can send a refresh signal for XM.
Logon to your account from XMRadio.com. Under Radio(s) Subscribtion > Control there is a "Refresh Radio" link.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
front bumper replacement for Journey G35? dseet G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 2 10-11-2015 01:40 AM
A/C issues led to finding MELTED fuse box! 2003.5 Learned Hand G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 1 10-01-2015 10:02 AM
Red G Coupe Video Share 0 09-28-2015 07:29 PM
My G35 Introduction Red G Coupe Video Share 0 09-12-2015 04:09 AM

Tags
activating, chanels, channel, channels, early, ended, i, listen, not, preview, previewing, radio, stations, trial, xm
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: