double din dask kit 2006 G35 Sedan No Bose - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • double din dask kit 2006 G35 Sedan No Bose

double din dask kit 2006 G35 Sedan No Bose

Old 11-14-2017, 10:56 PM
double din dask kit 2006 G35 Sedan No Bose

i keep looking for a double din dash kit and most of them are the kits with buttons. i dont have buttons i have a **** to control the tempfor my climate control with buttons on the side left of the know. i need the conversion kit for this. does anyone know where i can find this for under $200...
Old 11-14-2017, 11:39 PM
Your options are:
Metra kit - which as you've already seen uses buttons for temp control for all year models
Scosche - little more pricey but uses dial for temp control + much nicer buttons (for all year models)
oem JDM - as you expect, original nissan dash bezel and a/c controller (much more than $200)
Old 11-15-2017, 07:51 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,221 Times in 987 Posts
^^So far no Scosche for 05-07 (05-06 sedans), currently they only make one for 03-04.

If your budget is $200 the you're stuck with the crappy Metra as your only option. If you can spend a bit more you can find used deals on the JDM like this one if you look around.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off