06 G35 Sedan Custom Sub/amp help - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 06 G35 Sedan Custom Sub/amp help

06 G35 Sedan Custom Sub/amp help

Old 12-10-2017, 09:34 PM
06 G35 Sedan Custom Sub/amp help

Hey guys I have a 06 g35 sedan with factory bose interior, I'm planning on installing aftermarket sub/amp for extra bass, but I don't want to cut any factory wires is there any harness that I can buy specially? And I believe I would have to disconnect the factory bose sub, can i still control the factory speakers from the BOSE Unit?, I'm not to good with music thanks
Old 12-11-2017, 08:06 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,221 Times in 987 Posts
Hmmm if only we had threads to help members answer their own questions. Look, there is, yay!! http://rupromenergo.ru/forums/audio-v...se-system.html

Make sure you do a few searches on the forum for any questions you might have, most any question that will come up has probably be asked/answered here multiple times. It's always a great idea to read the stickied threads at the top of each sub-forum because they contain valuable info that relates to the sf itself.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer01 View Post
Hey guys I have a 06 g35 sedan with factory bose interior, I'm planning on installing aftermarket sub/amp for extra bass, but I don't want to cut any factory wires is there any harness that I can buy specially? And I believe I would have to disconnect the factory bose sub, can i still control the factory speakers from the BOSE Unit?, I'm not to good with music thanks
If you're afraid to cut wires, you shouldn't be doing anything yourself.

Even if you ever have to remove your upgrades, a few minutes, solder and heatshrink makes it good as new.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathernaut View Post
If you're afraid to cut wires, you shouldn't be doing anything yourself.

Even if you ever have to remove your upgrades, a few minutes, solder and heatshrink makes it good as new.

I think I'll just get a professional man
Old 12-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dream View Post
Hmmm if only we had threads to help members answer their own questions. Look, there is, yay!! http://rupromenergo.ru/forums/audio-v...se-system.html

Make sure you do a few searches on the forum for any questions you might have, most any question that will come up has probably be asked/answered here multiple times. It's always a great idea to read the stickied threads at the top of each sub-forum because they contain valuable info that relates to the sf itself.

Roger that