CarMax MaxCare? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • CarMax MaxCare?

CarMax MaxCare?

Old 06-17-2013, 10:17 PM
CarMax MaxCare?

Has anyone dealt with MaxCare extended warranty?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:12 AM
terrible. All those 3rd party warranties suck. Most dealers wont accept them. They dont pay and like to use inferior replacement parts. They'll source either aftermarket replacement parts or LKQ
(Like Kind Quality ) for higher ticket items. Need a rear differential or transmission? They'll will source a used one from a junk yard with whatever miles. They will gladly take your money but nothing is ever covered. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph0064 For This Useful Post:
Urbanengineer (03-12-2014)
Old 06-18-2013, 02:09 PM
carmax covered my car under their maxcare EW. I have the driver window go bad and the fuel sending unit.
They told me if they couldn't repair any of those themselves, they would send me to infiniti dealer.

fuel : they used another g35 on their lot and exchanged it. (i can only assume)
window: dont know if it was used or not, but I picked my car back up from them and it was fixed.

a year later, sold the car back to them.

All in all... a wasted 1600 or what ever it was... cant remember. cause if you add up all those repairs, it wont even equal to that if I did them myself.... ( which is highly capable of with the help of this forum ) found this forum after I bought the car....
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 PM
I had Maxcare pay almost 8k for work on my first g... Riverside Infiniti and OC Infiniti loved it. No issues whatsoever....

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best places to post my car for sale? NickS South 11 02-25-2008 10:21 PM
Carmax or Dealership? L2JaeD Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion 2 03-08-2007 11:08 AM
Black 05 Coupe S/C sold to carmax in orlando? Daendi77 Florida G Club 8 11-27-2006 01:48 PM

Tags
call, carma, carmax, extended, faq, forums, g37, garage, infiniti, maintenance, maxcare, records, rules, verify, warranty
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: