Is this 04 G35 reliable? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Is this 04 G35 reliable?

Is this 04 G35 reliable?

Old 06-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Is this 04 G35 reliable?

I found a pretty good looking 04 G35, for 3.9, with around 146k, is that reliable? I haven't test drove it at all yet, but it has had 5 owners prior. It looks relatively in good shape though, but i have no idea for sure.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsyard View Post
I found a pretty good looking 04 G35, for 3.9, with around 146k, is that reliable? I haven't test drove it at all yet, but it has had 5 owners prior. It looks relatively in good shape though, but i have no idea for sure.
Would have to wonder why five previous owners dumped it.

Would you marry someone that had five previous husbands?
Would it matter how hot she was and how good she was in bed?

Telcoman
Old 06-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telcoman View Post

Would you marry someone that had five previous husbands?
Would it matter how hot she was and how good she was in bed?

Telcoman
Well you could always get rid of her if need be.

It would be a hell of a lot of fun while it lasts
Old 06-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Mine had about 6. Is it a coupe or sedan because that will explain a lot honestly

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off