what's a good car cover for my g35 coupe? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • what's a good car cover for my g35 coupe?

what's a good car cover for my g35 coupe?

Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 AM
what's a good car cover for my g35 coupe?

My car is parked in the garage all of the time so i don't really need anything heavy duty for outdoor use. Can somebody recommend me a good quality car cover thats good for indoor use?

My family has a kitchen in the garage and they use it to cook everyday, so all that oil from frying ends up on my car, so i would like to protect it from that. Also the material would have to be paint safe, because i do not want anything harsh that will scratch my paint from taking it off and putting it back on.

I was looking at this one in particular:

what do you guys think?
Old 03-05-2010, 05:26 AM
I use an infiniti cover, perfect fit!!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I heard the OEM cover was horrible and that the material isn't safe on the paint at all.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Thanked 1,051 Times in 936 Posts
The car covers my wife and I use come from com. We use the NOAH fabric because it's light weight and blocks moisture and those sun rays that destroy our paint and interiors. Price is around $185 last time I bought one and they're guaranteed for 4 years. If you get a hole/rip they will replace them without question. My wife had 30 days left on her last cover and discovered a rip, they replaced it within 2 weeks no questions asked! Check them out on line or here's their number Yes, my wife really uses her car cover....amazing!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Between the covercraft and calcover which one do you guys think would do a better job of protecting? My family does a lot of cooking in the garage so it needs to be able to block out the oil when frying. I have layers of oil all over my car that is all over my paint and i cannot even clay it out. So I wanted to get a carcover that can hold up to this by blocking dust and keeping all other forms of contaminants out. It's garaged most of the time so i don't need anything extra heavy duty or weather resistant.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Okay guys, i also heard about covercraft brand, are those any good compared to the california car covers?

I'm looking for something that will protect my car from cooking oil, because my family cooks in the garage all the time. So I'm wondering which of those 2 are good.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:22 PM