RejeX: Prevention for bugs and brake dust - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • RejeX: Prevention for bugs and brake dust

RejeX: Prevention for bugs and brake dust

Old 07-11-2003, 10:39 PM
RejeX: Prevention for bugs and brake dust

I just read about a product called RejeX in the newest Car and Driver magazine. It's a product that was originally developed for military aviation use but is now sold to the general public for use on cars. It was applied to half of an Audi A4, then they allowed 1 months of bugs, road grime, and brake dust to accumulate, then they washed it. They said that the bug guts were easily removed with just one swipe of a sponge and the brake dust on the wheels washed away with plain water on the half that was previously treated with the Rejex. I was originally going to buy Wheel Wax to help with the brake dust, but now I'm considering trying this stuff instead at $20 for an 16 oz. bottle. Keep in mind that I've never used the stuff, so I'm not giving a testimony. I'm just letting everyone here know about it. Has anyone here tried this stuff? I'd like to hear about their experience. Here's their website:

G35 Coupe 6MT / Brilliant Silver / Graphite / Prem.Pkg. / BSM

Doug.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Re: RejeX: Prevention for bugs and brake dust

Saw it too, let us know how it turns out.
How about that 5000lb plus Chayene Turbo being able to do was it low 13's in th 1/4.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] But for that price I can buy 3 Coupes.[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 11:05 PM
rupromenergo.ru Moderator

looks cool man, let us know how it turns out [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=green>-Rambo</font color=green>
G35c 6MT DG/Willow
Old 07-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Premier Member

Can this work with Crystal Guard?? Or should I apply one or the other?

Thanks - Joey Avino
Old 07-12-2003, 12:37 AM

Their website says this about applying waxes:

"RejeX can be used over existing wax; however, the duration of protection will be reduced as the softer underlying wax comes off comparatively quickly. There’s no reason to wax over RejeX. As we’ve already said, RejeX leaves a shinier, longer-lasting finish than wax… and the wax can't adhere well to RejeX!"

(I'm not sure if Crystal Guard is considered a wax, though.)

G35 Coupe 6MT / Brilliant Silver / Graphite / Prem.Pkg. / BSM

Doug.