Stupid question - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Stupid question

Stupid question

Old 12-05-2017, 03:38 AM
Stupid question

I just ordered a relplacement valve cover gasket, some ngk spark plugs, and a brake kit with slotted rotors....my dumb question is this...if i ordered a motordyne spacer, is that separate from the valve cover gasket? Or could i use that as a replacement? Please donít flame me, Iím sure they are two seperate things and i did google, but I figured Iíd come to the source.

thanks!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,221 Times in 987 Posts
You could have answered your questions if you spent a couple of minutes searching on this forum for info. This list came up in .06 seconds lol: http://rupromenergo.ru/forums/search....rchid=17631925

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, just wanted to let you know that searching for answers first before posting threads looking for information is actually a forum rule that not many people follow any more and it's a tad frustrating. In a nutshell the plenum spacer goes between the upper and lower plenums (large metal pieces on the top of the motor under the engine cover} and the valve covers are under those on each side of the motor. HTH
Old 12-05-2017, 01:46 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
The valve cover gasket goes between the heads and the valve cover (one on each side of the engine), the plenum spacer goes between the upper and lower intake manifold (big aluminum part in the middle that the intake tract feeds).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off