Haltech Boost Control/ Multiple Maps - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Haltech Boost Control/ Multiple Maps

Haltech Boost Control/ Multiple Maps

Old 08-31-2014, 11:37 PM
Haltech Boost Control/ Multiple Maps

I'm in the process of doing a build and I've got the Haltech unit in my car and will be using the Haltech manual boos controller.

My question, is there a way to have two different boost levels without needing to use a laptop to load another map? Or even 3 levels? Can I use some type of toggle switch in the cabin and switch it to a different level from there?

Thanks.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Bump..
Old 09-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh.irvine.6 View Post
I'm in the process of doing a build and I've got the Haltech unit in my car and will be using the Haltech manual boos controller.

My question, is there a way to have two different boost levels without needing to use a laptop to load another map? Or even 3 levels? Can I use some type of toggle switch in the cabin and switch it to a different level from there?

Thanks.
yes....
put a 5 or 10 psi spring in your waste gate and run an off/off switch to your boost solenoid.
Switched off it runs the spring rate in the waste gate.... switch on it runs what ever your controller is tuned for above the waste gate spring rate
Old 09-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Awesome, thank you. What option would I have for selecting different boost outside of stock and one other.. Is there a trim dial or rotary design I could use?
Or am I limited to just those options?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: **G35 Twin Turbo** g.spot G35 Cars 12 05-09-2016 11:54 PM
Boost or Swap? ncg35guy G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 4 09-24-2015 05:53 PM
AlexAZD West 0 09-04-2015 01:23 AM

Tags
boost, control, haltech, switch
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: