My Liscense Got Suspended - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • My Liscense Got Suspended

My Liscense Got Suspended

Old 07-30-2006, 12:17 PM
My Liscense Got Suspended

Im So Furious Yesterday On The Way To Work I Got Pulled Over For The First Time For My Tints The Cop (nypd) Took My Info And A Few Minutes Later Got On The Loudspeaker And Said Christian Step Out Of The Car. So I Go Back To His Car And He Says Christian Do You Know Your Driving With A Suspended Liscense I Told Him Thats Impossible So He Says It Was Suspended On July 19th And That This Is A Lockup And Impoound Situation. I Told Him Ive Always Paid Tickets On Time And The Worst Ticket I Ever Got Was Going 40mph In A 30 And On Top Of That Since I Got The G In Feb. I Got Only 2 Tickets Each Of Which I Paid So Im Assuming One Of The Payments Got Lost In The Mail Anyway The Officer Asked Me Where I Was Going I Told Him I Was Going To Work In Manhasset And He Said "ok Thats Close I Want You To Drive To Work And Drive Safe No Accidents And Drive With Your Windows Down Because If Another Officer Pulls You Over He Will Arrest You And Impound Your Car And Dont Drive The CAR Until U Straighten This Out" So I Got Lucky But Now I Have To Go To The Dmv In Whitestone Which Is Going To Be A Huge Pain In The *** I Plan To Be There At Least 5 -10 Hours For This Nonsense
Old 07-30-2006, 01:35 PM
call my lawyer he'll help you out

john macarone

just mention my name that i referred you-- he's taken care of over 50 referrals and myself for over 10 years
Old 07-30-2006, 03:11 PM
G SQUAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaGrida
Im So Furious Yesterday On The Way To Work I Got Pulled Over For The First Time For My Tints The Cop (nypd) Took My Info And A Few Minutes Later Got On The Loudspeaker And Said Christian Step Out Of The Car. So I Go Back To His Car And He Says Christian Do You Know Your Driving With A Suspended Liscense I Told Him Thats Impossible So He Says It Was Suspended On July 19th And That This Is A Lockup And Impoound Situation. I Told Him Ive Always Paid Tickets On Time And The Worst Ticket I Ever Got Was Going 40mph In A 30 And On Top Of That Since I Got The G In Feb. I Got Only 2 Tickets Each Of Which I Paid So Im Assuming One Of The Payments Got Lost In The Mail Anyway The Officer Asked Me Where I Was Going I Told Him I Was Going To Work In Manhasset And He Said "ok Thats Close I Want You To Drive To Work And Drive Safe No Accidents And Drive With Your Windows Down Because If Another Officer Pulls You Over He Will Arrest You And Impound Your Car And Dont Drive The CAR Until U Straighten This Out" So I Got Lucky But Now I Have To Go To The Dmv In Whitestone Which Is Going To Be A Huge Pain In The *** I Plan To Be There At Least 5 -10 Hours For This Nonsense
Hope it works out for you man!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:41 PM
damn...at least u got a cool a$$ cop...real lucky....good luck getting it taken care of...
Old 07-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Premier Member
Good luck with the DMV!! They thought I was another guy with the same name as mine with cocaine convictions. (different SS#'s)

They kept turning me away and would not tell me what the problem was. Five trips to the DMV later, I finally talked to someone at the top and had the whole thing cleared.

I keep the paper work with me always.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:07 PM
hey welcome to the club! ive spent a combined 2 months and 3 days in the dmv, i believe if i added up the hours i spent there since i got my license
Old 07-30-2006, 05:20 PM
I had a similar situation.

Got pulled over doing 88 in 55 zone by a state trooper in Nassau county (northern state pkwy). Trooper says my license is currently suspended (for not paying for TWO tickets for tinted windows back in 2005) and he can arrest and impound my car, but let me go. Had to go to the DMV in Whitestone and pay the fines. My license got reinstated. I had to go to court though for the 88 in 55 zone and because my license was suspended I also had another summons for 3rd misdemeanor unlicensed operation. Long story short I had to cough up $400.00 and got 2 points on my license for the mess.

Just plead guilty and pay the fines. Your license will be reinstated.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
so when i go monday after i pay the fines it will be reinstated immediatly?
Old 07-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Yea after I paid off any outstanding fines my license was reinstated.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
can i go to the dmv in westbury or does it have to be the one in whitestone because whitestone is always a mess
Old 07-30-2006, 11:56 PM
come 2 jersey i got connections at the DMV
Old 08-05-2006, 01:47 AM
y0 thaGride were ya on the LIE today (friday) near lefrak city around 4ish?? I was heading eastbound coming back from the city and i could have sworn i saw your car. I could be wrong though haha
Old 08-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaGrida
can i go to the dmv in westbury or does it have to be the one in whitestone because whitestone is always a mess
go to the DMV in bethpage there are usually no lines there .... it's the hidden place where no one goes
Old 08-08-2006, 01:16 PM
dont you usually get paperwork if you dont pay a fine or that there is a warrant for your arrest??
Old 08-13-2006, 12:51 PM
G SQUAD
Wow, a post about something I know A THING OR TWO about.

Go to the DMV and have them run your asbtract. It will show your driving record and all of your suspensions/revocations. You may have someone running around pretending to be you, racking up tons of tickets and not responding to them. If thats the case, get an attorney. If not, then it may be something you know about and forgot. Pay it. If you can pay it at the DMV, then they should reinstate your license on the spot. If this is something that requires you to go to a village court to clear it, then do that. Then bring your scoff termination (after paying $35) to the DMV and they'll take the suspension off your license.

Its pretty painless, but if you rack up more 511.1's it may become a 511.2 which can be punished by up to 6 months in jail. And in related news, I did that to a turd on thursday, so clear your **** up ASAP before you get an ADA who's in a bad mood.

PS. The advice you just got would cost you $500 from most attorneys.