Ichiro Suzuki's G - Page 4 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Ichiro Suzuki's G

Ichiro Suzuki's G

Old 01-22-2007, 01:34 PM
I wasn't trying to prove he is a god, more like stating what makes him so good like you asked.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:39 PM
not you, the other guy who posted before you
Old 01-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndlive
DUDE!!
Ichiro is GOD!!!!
doesn't mean he knows anything about cars. The impul emblem on the front is super ricey. It's like the strut emblem the SUV guys put on the front. GAY!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00stedjustin
doesn't mean he knows anything about cars. The impul emblem on the front is super ricey. It's like the strut emblem the SUV guys put on the front. GAY!!!
Yeah I'm sure he doesn't know ANYTHING about cars, which is why he has a Carrera GT....
Old 01-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Yeah I'm sure he doesn't know ANYTHING about cars, which is why he has a Carrera GT....
there's a huge difference between exotics, and having the knowledge to tune a japanese car correctly. This should be obvious to you. The indication of $$$ does not equal knowledge chief. I think we all would want a carrera gt if we could afford one, but we would obviously do a much better job tuning a G35 if we had unlimitted resources like this baseball player.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Quote:
So Kenstyle, Veilside, or any other emblems on a car (including Impul) is rice\gay?

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same thing if one of us here on the boards owned this car.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
i think the impu emblem on the back is pretty out of place. its a nice car though. i agree with boostedjustin that just because he owns a couple nice cars does not mean he knows anything about them.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:53 PM
well i can't say if it's ricey/he doesn't know anything about cars etc., but i was just saying that he is a freakin GOD on the field (he holds the all-time hit record! baseball's all-time record shattered by ichiro being in the league for a few years is impressive). And with as much money as he has, he drives the same car as me. A baseball god drives the same car as me. i think's that's cool.

i personally don't think the impul emblems are rice... he has the full kit anyways...but, that's just me

Last edited by ndlive; 01-22-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned
Quote:
well i can't say if it's ricey/he doesn't know anything about cars etc., but i was just saying that he is a freakin GOD on the field (he holds the all-time hit record! baseball's all-time record shattered by ichiro being in the league for a few years is impressive). And with as much money as he has, he drives the same car as me. A baseball god drives the same car as me. i think's that's cool.

i personally don't think the impul emblems are rice... he has the full kit anyways...but, that's just me
you can't say yourself if it is ricey? It doesn't matter how much the guy knows, ricey is ricey. There are pleanty of guys here that have riced out their G's with or without knowing anything. His knowledge base has nothing to do with whether one of his mod's is ricey.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:04 PM
they definitely dont look good on the car. it is cool that he drives a G, but im sure some great player after he made some money, still went in and bought a honda civic.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:36 PM
So even though he has the Impul kit, wheels, exhaust, etc...he can't have the emblem?

So is a Lingenfelter emblem on a Corvette ricey? And a Hennessey emblem on a Viper? Dinan or AC Schnitzer on a BMW? Brabus on a Mercedes? Foose emblem on a customer's car?

If you're tempted to continue with these idiotic posts, please refrain. These are RHETORICAL questions.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Quote:
I don't think it's ricy. He does has the entire set of impul kit, so what's wrong of putting on an impul emblem. If a g35 has the entire Nismo kit and want to put a Nismo emblem on the back of his car, is that ricy?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
NICE!!! My fav. is the subtle rear spoiler
Old 07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Quote:
i was just saying that he is a freakin GOD on the field (he holds the all-time hit record! baseball's all-time record shattered by ichiro being in the league for a few years is impressive).
He holds the single season hit record, not the all-time hit record. Pete Rose has the all-time hit record.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyman66
He holds the single season hit record, not the all-time hit record. Pete Rose has the all-time hit record.
When all said and done he will be known as the best hitter to step onto the field. 200 hits is an impressive feat in baseball. To sum it up Jeter is known as an amazing hitter he has had 200 hits 5 out of his 12 seasons in the MLB. Ichiro has had 200+ hits in all 6 of his seasons and well on his way this year. So he is a pretty big deal, nice seeing he owns a coupe