North Jersey Dyno Run? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • North Jersey Dyno Run?

North Jersey Dyno Run?

Old 06-10-2005, 01:14 AM
North Jersey Dyno Run?

Anyone from Northern Jersey that knows of any good places for me to take my car to get some numbers. Looking to send out the ECU for tuning and want to get numbers and A/F ratio output...thanks!
Old 06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
How far are you from the woodbridge area, if your not to far, I would try either Cartek (Garwood NJ, its a LS1 GM shop, but he is good with tuning), or Turbotrix in Highland Park (Mostly DSM, or other turbo cars (has an AWD Dyno). Whenever your gonna go down, I wouldn't mind taggin along, I might possibly starting on some extensive write-ups of the VQ in relation to the G35.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
There might be a dyno meet in Nassau County Long Island coming up soon.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35Wizard
Anyone from Northern Jersey that knows of any good places for me to take my car to get some numbers. Looking to send out the ECU for tuning and want to get numbers and A/F ratio output...thanks!

why not just take a drive to AAM in maryland they can do ECU reflashes & they have a dyno so they can give you a perfect tune.....no need to keep sending ecu back and forth with TS
Old 06-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoGcoupe
why not just take a drive to AAM in maryland they can do ECU reflashes & they have a dyno so they can give you a perfect tune.....no need to keep sending ecu back and forth with TS
Guess what...im planning my trip down to Maryland now...it'll be fun, i'll make a weekend of it, since it is by Baltimore, DC...
Old 06-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
How far are you from the woodbridge area, if your not to far, I would try either Cartek (Garwood NJ, its a LS1 GM shop, but he is good with tuning), or Turbotrix in Highland Park (Mostly DSM, or other turbo cars (has an AWD Dyno). Whenever your gonna go down, I wouldn't mind taggin along, I might possibly starting on some extensive write-ups of the VQ in relation to the G35.

Same here. I want to get some baseline runs!