How to break into my car? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • How to break into my car?

How to break into my car?

Old 05-06-2006, 09:32 PM
How to break into my car?

So I have a spare house key in my cig ash tray. I left my car keys in my house. Long story short, I need to break into my own car.

Will the coat hanger auto-down window trick work? I'm sure I can get to the auto down button, but does a key need to be in the ignition? Would someone try to roll down your windows without your key in the ignition and let me know? I don't want to risk damaging my windows if it won't work in the first place. Also, when I called the dealership they told me they don't have ANY spare key of any kind.

Help. How do I get into my car guys? I really don't wanna have to do the screwdriver in the key hole trick....
Old 05-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Call A Towingcompany They Will Get In There No Problem
Old 05-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Just break the window out.....on your house!!! haha. I actually have no clue how to break into your car, not my specialty.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Funny but long story short, I just locked my keys in my car. In the end, the rubber around the side back window (my car is a coupe) is scratch. No biggie, but just so you know you will scratch your rubbing moldings. OK, so to break in, you have to use the coat hanger (use a really stiff one) and unlock the doors. You know, the one by the lever, not the buttons my the power window ones. Just hook the hanger around it, and pull. Yep, that's it. I tried pushing the trunk button but it won't open due to the security. I actually locked my keys in the trunk. That is the easiest and oldest way to open any door.

Funny, I called Infiniti and being idiots that they are, they said they were going to tow my car to a dealership to open my trunk.

I said, "I live closer then then the nearest dealer, just tell him to take me to my house and get my spare".
They replied, "Sorry sir, when you lock your keys in the trunk, the security won't let it open".
"OK, but I can use the red lever that is inside the car and just crawl back there, no need to tow my car"
"Sorry, that's all we can do and the dealership will take it from there".

Morons. I just did it my self but got some scartches on the rubbing moldings from the coat hanger. Nothing bad, just a lesson learned to carry the spare key in the wallet next time. Hope that helps.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Dammit. I don't even want to scratch the rubber molding. I'm called a bunch of locksmiths to get a quote on opening the door on my house. $55 isn't too bad. If anything they'll mess up the lock on my house door..buu my coupe won't have a scratch. I'm definately learned that I need to carry that spare wallet key...
Old 05-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Unless they are going to use the Slim Jim, I think they will do the exact same thing, unless they know how to pick the lock on a car door.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:03 AM
How did you get online to type this if you are locked out of your house?
Old 05-07-2006, 02:15 AM
An Army of One...
I have a funny story to share...

I was in the house in my boxers and a t-shirt. I needed my planner out of the G, so I grab the remote/car key and run outside in the dark to get it out of the car. Well, when I leave out the door slams behind me! ****!! What do I do? House keys in the house, my wife with the spare is up in South Carolina. I decide to try to call her with the bluetooth connecting to my phone in the house so that she can call a locksmith for me. I crank up the car, and YES! it connects (god bless the 06 bluetooth!), I voice dial her cell and she answers but cant hear me.. I can hear her, but she can't hear me! ****!!!! I try again, same thing.. its like 10pm so I say the hell with it, Ill drive to a pay phone and call the locksmith. So I goto the nearest gas station, jump out in my boxers, bare feet, and t shirt and call information for a locksmith (with everyone looking at me like Im a crack head). 30 minutes and $45 later.. the locksmith opens my house door in like less than 1 minute!! (damn, I have some cheap locks!)
Old 05-07-2006, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_G
I have a funny story to share...

I was in the house in my boxers and a t-shirt. I needed my planner out of the G, so I grab the remote/car key and run outside in the dark to get it out of the car. Well, when I leave out the door slams behind me! ****!! What do I do? House keys in the house, my wife with the spare is up in South Carolina. I decide to try to call her with the bluetooth connecting to my phone in the house so that she can call a locksmith for me. I crank up the car, and YES! it connects (god bless the 06 bluetooth!), I voice dial her cell and she answers but cant hear me.. I can hear her, but she can't hear me! ****!!!! I try again, same thing.. its like 10pm so I say the hell with it, Ill drive to a pay phone and call the locksmith. So I goto the nearest gas station, jump out in my boxers, bare feet, and t shirt and call information for a locksmith (with everyone looking at me like Im a crack head). 30 minutes and $45 later.. the locksmith opens my house door in like less than 1 minute!! (damn, I have some cheap locks!)
Alright, Ive got a funny story as well.

One time at band camp.....alright, I'll stop there.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:24 AM
someone had said something before about a straight edge screw driver in the lock turning it to roll down the windows will do it, kind scary if thats true, does anyone know?
Old 05-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekoukis14
someone had said something before about a straight edge screw driver in the lock turning it to roll down the windows will do it, kind scary if thats true, does anyone know?
Yeah, you can, but chances are, once you do it, you will mess up the lock and then any key/edge that will fit in there will be really easily to turn and open.