First Gen (03-06) G35 Sedan Tips/Tricks/Facts You May Not Know - Page 6 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • First Gen (03-06) G35 Sedan Tips/Tricks/Facts You May Not Know

First Gen (03-06) G35 Sedan Tips/Tricks/Facts You May Not Know

Old 07-17-2012, 10:58 PM
thanks, good info.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35_white View Post
Did 2005 G35 premium package came with one touch sunroof open and close? Mine doesn't do that. I have to keep it pressed in order to open or close.
My 05 is not premium and does it with one touch
Old 08-06-2012, 01:41 AM
? = 2B || !2B
^all of them do, including my 03.0 non-premium. I think his was just broken
Old 08-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35_white View Post
I just tried this and seems to be working great. If you are at quite a distance from your car and trying to unlock or lock it and it doesn't work, bring the remote under your chin and it will work.

you can try this. point to the car and press lock/unlock button. If you are at fair distance away, it won't work. Now in same place, put the remote to chin and press the button. it will work.

it will be same for all cars with remote. The range increases. Don't know why.
You don't have to put it under your chin lol you can put the keyfob right below your wrist Kinda bend your hand forward) and use your hand for extra range very old school trick.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrildo View Post
You don't have to put it under your chin lol you can put the keyfob right below your wrist Kinda bend your hand forward) and use your hand for extra range very old school trick.
Lol! My wife hates it when I point the fob to my mouth to boost the signal! Thanks for the tip
Old 08-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Useful thread.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:46 AM
dont know why havent subd on this yet...
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 PM
lol, stopped working and went outside to roll the windows down with the unlock button. Wish it rolled them up with the remote though! Cool list, thanks!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Not sure if all G's do this but today I put my alarm on at the gas station and could not for life of me figure out why I couldn't get the fuel door open I was ready to find a screw driver when I hit my alarm button and Vwala it opened right up. I felt kinda stupid I think people seen me. :-)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Yes, all G's do that. It's an actuator, to help keep people from siphoning your gas.
The Following User Says Thank You to kcasner For This Useful Post:
ㄴㅇㅇㄱ ninja (05-02-2013)
Old 10-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcasner View Post
Yes, all G's do that. It's an actuator, to help keep people from siphoning your gas.
****ing neat! A lot of this stuff, I want to give Nissan's engineers a pat on the back.

Quick question: When I use the auto-rollup function on the driver's side window, the window comes back down about 4 or 5 inches. If I roll it up normally it seats properly. It only does this on the drivers window, all the others work normally. I'm wondering if this could be the obstruction programming taking effect, or some other program. Perhaps the car is thinking there is an obstruction and rolling the window back down when it reaches the top? Any ideas for a way to correct this?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiel View Post
Quick question: When I use the auto-rollup function on the driver's side window, the window comes back down about 4 or 5 inches. If I roll it up normally it seats properly. It only does this on the drivers window, all the others work normally. I'm wondering if this could be the obstruction programming taking effect, or some other program. Perhaps the car is thinking there is an obstruction and rolling the window back down when it reaches the top? Any ideas for a way to correct this?
Needs to be reset. Just did mine last month. Pull the door panel off and behind a piece of tape on the inner door panel you will find a reset button on the motor Do a search for the reset procedure.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
im new here. I'm not sure if this is a trick but I just found it on my 05 g35. when your navigation is on, hit info and select gruel economy. there's average instant and miles till empty! I didn't know till the other day!

Posted from rupromenergo.ru App for Android
Old 11-19-2012, 05:03 PM
yeah, G's with the navi have all kinds of useful stuff in there, like the Maintenance menu, which can keep track of when you are due for an oil change.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Do the premium package G's come with HID's? mine doesn't have hid but has reclining rear seats, bose system, no navi or xm options though? 06 AT

Posted from rupromenergo.ru App for Android