Duraflex bumper - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Duraflex bumper

Duraflex bumper

Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 PM
Duraflex bumper

anyone have any experience with duraflex bumpers? I recently bought a duraflex lip and i didnt like it. It was all bent up and hard to fit perfectly. Does anyone recommend the duraflex bumpers?
Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 AM
not to bash the company, but from what i've read they have bad fitment, quality has always been an issue with them. they need a lot of work to be proper on the car.

i'd just go with one of the vendors from g driver like bausauto, ionic or strafe
Old 05-22-2012, 02:01 AM
I wouldn't go with strafe unless you NEVER want to receive your product.

Last edited by Theory_EK; 05-22-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roh View Post
not to bash the company, but from what i've read they have bad fitment, quality has always been an issue with them. they need a lot of work to be proper on the car.

i'd just go with one of the vendors from g driver like bausauto, ionic or strafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory_EK View Post
I wouldn't go with strafe unless you NEVER want to receive your product.
fixed.

get your products from BausAuto and no one else on here.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:25 AM
Former rupromenergo.ru Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-nguyen93 View Post
anyone have any experience with duraflex bumpers? I recently bought a duraflex lip and i didnt like it. It was all bent up and hard to fit perfectly. Does anyone recommend the duraflex bumpers?
Hey a-nguyen,

We are honored that you would give us another opportunity to earn your business after the issue you experienced with one of our lips. First off, my apologies about your previous product from us, I want to let you know if the lip was directly bought from us we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. What does that mean? We believe that every aftermarket aero part, authentic or replica requires minor to little modifications for the perfect glove like fit. We NEVER expect a customer to have to spend hundreds of dollars on modifications alone to make their aero part fit properly. I can promise you and everyone else here, if you buy a part directly from us and it requires more work then necessary, I will assist you in either receiving a partial reimbursement for modification work or give you a 100% refund if the part is deemed defective by our Customer Service Dept. That includes giving you money back for shipping and paying for the part to get shipped back to us. Sound to good to be true? I can promise you it isn't!

Some recent pics a customer sent us of our kit on his G Coupe. I know this is one example and there are probably other examples where our product may not live up to the customers and our expectations. Regardless, we'll always be there to provide top notch customer service and even better results!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewDrew View Post

fixed.

get your products from BausAuto and no one else on here.
Haha yeah thats what I ment.