Walker or Bosal Exhaust systems? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Walker or Bosal Exhaust systems?

Walker or Bosal Exhaust systems?

Old 09-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Question Walker or Bosal Exhaust systems?

Anybody have any experience with the Walker or Bosal exhaust systems?

My car is starting to get exhaust leaks, I brought it to a shop and they cut the flange connector between the muffler and midpipe and coke can patched it together. I didnt like this, but they didnt charge me since I bought it from a used dealer and it has a 3 month warranty. I dont think it will last all that long.

Walker and Bosal are cheap, about 100 bucks new each but I want to know if anyone has used these before?

NOTE: I dont want an aftermarket exhaust, I just got rid of my loud and low flashy tuner so I could have a car that doesnt have to angle speed bumps and clench my buttcheeks over ditches anymore. (I still angle speed bumps out of habit)
Old 09-17-2015, 09:19 PM
I installed a used OEM coupe midpipe with a Bosal Brospeed muffler on my '06. It sounds good - not ricey at all, not too loud, but has a great sound if you're heavy on the throttle. If you have an '03-'04 G35, the Bosal Brospeed is a direct replacement - to use it on the '05-'06, you have to get the earlier muffler bracket.

Check out my thread here with some pics to see - http://rupromenergo.ru/forums/intake-...ml#post7012090
Old 09-19-2015, 12:23 PM
I bought a Walker coupe replica mid pipe for my sedan and the fit and quality was great for a $50 buy from Amazon.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:06 PM
That is a common issue. Mine was done same way with no issues. The connector is gone so getting a mid you still have to weld it up without getting a new muffler too. Walker makes nice stuff, OEM fit but the muffler wont sound like the factory one.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005 G35 Exhaust Fix Mhacker The G-Spot 3 09-12-2015 08:35 PM
Authentic HKS True Dual Exhaust Red G Coupe Video Share 2 09-06-2015 07:45 PM
m2, megan racing or bosal y pipe g35x users kevintandmd G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 2 09-03-2015 07:41 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: