07 Intelligent Key - Recall? - Page 12 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 07 Intelligent Key - Recall?

07 Intelligent Key - Recall?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I had this done today finally..... so now my phone can " dry hump" my key fob,, and nothing will happen...... LOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
hey i just picked up an 08 35x. i only have one i-key. anyone know how much the dealer charges for another key and programming?

i saw on ikeyless they charge like $70 for a remote, $20 for an uncut key but then you have to get it programmed at the dealer?

any other way to get me a 2nd remote and key?

thanks
Old 01-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercracker View Post
hey i just picked up an 08 35x. i only have one i-key. anyone know how much the dealer charges for another key and programming?

i saw on ikeyless they charge like $70 for a remote, $20 for an uncut key but then you have to get it programmed at the dealer?

any other way to get me a 2nd remote and key?

thanks
Only dealers with CONSULT III can pair the ikeys to the car, but you can get them from any reputable source. As you've pointed out, they are not cheap.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Finally having this recall taken care for my car. Never had any issues out of either of my keys so far, hopefully I for sure will not after the new keys. Plus they will be shiny and new
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM
So, I found this old thread while looking for battery information. Our keys seem to always be flashing the "Low Batt" on the screen, even though they start the car fine. We bought it while still under warranty but they never told us about this bulletin (surprise surprise ) and just sold me batteries at $3.50 a pop. It's a 2007 G35-S sedan. The numbers around the 3D barcode are 07-152 on one of them, and 09-57 on the other. The dates make sense, since the car (preowned) only came with one and I got a second as part of the sale.

Anyway, I'm going to try the phone number but since this is so old I was wondering if there's a way to tell if my 07-152 was an affected unit in case nobody at Infiniti remembers? Would the dealership have to honor this even outside warranty if it was a recall? Can anyone tell me the TSB# so I can reference it? The attachment isn't there anymore. THANKS!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM
i believe you can find the TSB# of the autoMD app or webpage.