Official MSRP for 2009 G37 Sedan, all trim levels and factory installed accessories - Page 3 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Official MSRP for 2009 G37 Sedan, all trim levels and factory installed accessories

Official MSRP for 2009 G37 Sedan, all trim levels and factory installed accessories

Old 02-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
4 Aero packages? Anyone know what is included with each?
Andrei, I have a 2009 G37xS and I couldn't confirm the differences between the aero packages. I ended up buying the front air dam and rear lip spoiler and installing them myself.

I can tell you that the aero packages include a front air dam and a rear spoiler. The front of a G37 with a sport package and one without it are different so there are 2 different front air dam parts, one for cars with the sport package and one without it. I also know that there were 2 different styles of factory rear spoilers available for the G37 sedan, one which was a wing style and the other that was a lip style. The reason the aero packages would be different for navigation cars is that cars with the navigation system also have a rear backup camera so there are 2 different parts of the rear lip spoiler, one that includes a hole for the backup camera and one that does not. I think the different combinations of front air dam (sport, non-sport) and rear spoilers (wing, lip for nav cars with backup cam, lip for non-nav cars) make up the 4 different aero packages but I could never confirm it.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:35 AM
This would be great to be known this....

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fresh 06' IP Coupe -- Looking for Tips / Suggestions! mjfenix G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 18 08-17-2017 06:49 AM
Projector retrofit on 06 g35 sedan Jusseth G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 14 07-17-2016 12:47 AM
GROM AND2 Install EnCr1pt3d Audio, Video & Electronics 4 12-12-2015 10:10 PM

Tags
09, 2009, aero, black, deck, factory, g35, g37, grill, midnight, msrp, package, rear, sedan, spoiler, tint
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: