Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read - Page 2 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read

Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read

Old 12-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I have only been nice to you and have tried to help you out this whole time… But you call here cursing at me and threatening to “Bash Vossen” on the forums. (Just like you did last time about the offsets and made this thread: http://rupromenergo.ru/forums/v36-bra...nightmare.html then you realized afterwards you were wrong)

I think the entire G37 / G35 community can vouch for me (Jav) and the rest of the staff at Vossen Wheels that we go out of my way to offer the best service in the industry.

You are doing the something again this time… There is nothing wrong with the wheels. You said you did a wheel run-out test on a Hunter 9700 balancer and the test results came out perfect.

To date we have sold OVER 1,000 sets of CV1’s worldwide and we have not received one complaint about vibrations.

Normal circumstances I would swap the 2 wheels out for you to reassure you there is nothing wrong with the wheels. But the way you have talked to me on the phone, the rude emails and the "threats" I refuse to help you any further.

Jav
Old 12-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I was also going to say that I've never read of a thread stating a Vossen was defective or "out of round" causing vibrations on any of the forums I frequent.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Really jav? I tried calling u for over a week 5 times a day. You gave me the brush off u never returned my phone calls not once. Countless emails and voicemails.I spoke with everyone there and they gave me the same runaround. And show me one of the thousands that are on sedans? All coupes bro! And I was polite when I called u after having to tracku down for a week. I did everything I could to fix the situation and u told me I wad ****ed! Did u not? Did u not? See im in business and I know how to treat my xustmers .... u didn't even know who the **** I was when I called that's how unconcerned u were! Quality wheels balance out with no weight. **** wheels need weight
Ur product is crap n u treated me like crap from the get go. Its not bashing when its the truth my man. and it ain't my car cause it's smooth with a set of volks n my oem wheels ..... so don't tell me its me or my car u lying *****!
Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
no offence bro, but you have bad luck with this stuff. on the other hand your are right on the CV1. they have had problems for the sedans since they came out
Old 12-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarena2104 View Post
Really jav? I tried calling u for over a week 5 times a day. You gave me the brush off u never returned my phone calls not once. Countless emails and voicemails.I spoke with everyone there and they gave me the same runaround. And show me one of the thousands that are on sedans? All coupes bro! And I was polite when I called u after having to tracku down for a week. I did everything I could to fix the situation and u told me I wad ****ed! Did u not? Did u not? See im in business and I know how to treat my xustmers .... u didn't even know who the **** I was when I called that's how unconcerned u were! Quality wheels balance out with no weight. **** wheels need weight
Ur product is crap n u treated me like crap from the get go. Its not bashing when its the truth my man. and it ain't my car cause it's smooth with a set of volks n my oem wheels ..... so don't tell me its me or my car u lying *****!
Wait, what?! I guess every wheel I've seen out there are not quality. I have weights on my T1S'. Maybe I should call up Work Wheels and complain about how crappy their wheels are since they don't balance out perfectly without weights, yet somehow they manage to take beatings with an extreme stretch dipping hard into pot holes.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny G-35 NYC View Post
no offence bro, but you have bad luck with this stuff. on the other hand your are right on the CV1. they have had problems for the sedans since they came out
Bro I hear you. It just pisses me off that I spebd quality dollar but get low quality product. ****in wheels are made in tawain should have known. I have a prob with the bc coils an pete gets with me exchanges a bad part and boom im back in business. He doesn't give me any bullshot or song and dance.
But then I call this dude from the begginibg and he says bro sedan might not work but try them anyway I balance and mount and. He says after no refunds ... then its my car. Like bro no its not! Its ur product
Old 12-06-2010, 03:29 PM
pretty much every wheel made will require some amount of weight to balance, whether they are Vossen, Work, Rays, etc. I had to put weights on both sets of Rays I had (OEM and Nismo).
Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation View Post
Wait, what?! I guess every wheel I've seen out there are not quality. I have weights on my T1S'. Maybe I should call up Work Wheels and complain about how crappy their wheels are since they don't balance out perfectly without weights, yet somehow they manage to take beatings with an extreme stretch dipping hard into pot holes.
No bro I meant without a tire on it the wheel needs weight even without a tire on it
Try a wheel round test on ur Mint t1s and ull see its perfect this wheel is saying without a tire its already off 3/4 ounce! That's a wack wheel.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Red Card Crew
Correct. Even if the wheel was perfectly balanced, the TIRE might not be.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes but I balance the tire just fine. I even threw my tires on my boys volk wheels to see if its my tires and NOPE SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER. Again I cannot stress the prob is only with the two front VOSSEN wheels. Every option has been exhausted to rule out vossens fault and every time it only points to the vossen wheels
Old 12-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarena2104 View Post
No bro I meant without a tire on it the wheel needs weight even without a tire on it
Try a wheel round test on ur Mint t1s and ull see its perfect this wheel is saying without a tire its already off 3/4 ounce! That's a wack wheel.
Misread or skimmed over that part. My apologies.

It seems there are other sedans having these issues? Maybe they should chime in and explain their experience.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Have you tried the wheels on another vehicle? Calipers have enough clearance?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Even someone with a coupe vert had this problem. Believe me guys I love the look of the wheel I want nothing more than my wheels to ride right but I tried everything between 3 different shops an a 1000$ out of pocket experiments and it all points to the front vossenwheels
Old 12-06-2010, 03:39 PM
how many times have you swap off your tires? Could be overstretched/structurally compromised from dismounting/remounting multiple times?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation View Post
Have you tried the wheels on another vehicle? Calipers have enough clearance?
Threw them on my boys g35 sedan 06 and boom he has shake. Any other proof needed?