Burnt out gauge cluster and analog clock lights - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Burnt out gauge cluster and analog clock lights

Burnt out gauge cluster and analog clock lights

Old 11-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Burnt out gauge cluster and analog clock lights

Part of my tachometer is burnt out, I'd say between the 5 and 6,000 RPM markings. The analog clock in the center is also mostly burnt out, however it flickers on and off sometimes. Any ideas on how to fix these?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbank View Post
Part of my tachometer is burnt out, I'd say between the 5 and 6,000 RPM markings. The analog clock in the center is also mostly burnt out, however it flickers on and off sometimes. Any ideas on how to fix these?

I can't say I've seen a thread over the years of anyone fixing these. Most were warranty claims when they occurred. You might want to see if you can source a used one.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:57 PM
I have the same problem. There are replacement clusters on ebay and some outfits that perform rebuild of your original cluster.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:29 PM
Good to see this service is available now. My G is no longer a garage queen since March as it was evicted for another vehicle. As it is now an all-outside car I anticipate a few more issues to crop up.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off