Distortion on windshield edges normal? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Distortion on windshield edges normal?

Distortion on windshield edges normal?

Old 12-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Distortion on windshield edges normal?

You can see the white lines bend near the windshield edge.
Hey there. I had to replace the windshield on the 2007 g35 sedan I just got a couple weeks ago. Maybe I am being more observant now that it is replaced but there is a bit of distortion on the top edge and side edges of the windshield. Would you mind checking yours and comparing? I’m not sure if I should complain to the installer or not. I haven’t noticed this on my other cars. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
's Avatar
I have a minor amount of distortion on my OEM original windshield, nature of the beast when you curve glass like that.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:58 PM
Did a little more investigation and turns out the glass was Chinese. Luckily the installer was kind enough to install pilkington glass at no additional charge and it fixed the issue. Stay away from Chinese glass!
Old 12-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Glass noodre very good

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On