Disconnecting battery did not lose radio presets? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Disconnecting battery did not lose radio presets?

Disconnecting battery did not lose radio presets?

Old 01-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Disconnecting battery did not lose radio presets?

So my battery diedon me and I removed it from the car for three days. Upon installing a new battery today, to my surprise my radio presets were still there. This is after three days of no battery in the car. It's a nice surprise, but any ideas why the presets were not cleared after Battery was removed?
Old 01-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Thanked 1,051 Times in 936 Posts
You could change your middle name to "Lucky" or there's the possibility that you have a newer model than mine which has the ability to save the presets!
Old 01-08-2018, 11:15 PM
I thought they were all like this? The radio has the ability to save the memory independent of the battery, similarly the odometer can store your mileage forever.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Noticed something strange with radio presets w/NAV Planar G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 0 09-25-2007 09:55 PM
Odd issue with radio presets JMZ_blkobsidian G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 2 07-25-2007 11:52 PM
Per user preference - Includes XM/Radio Presets ? max2k1 G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 5 03-14-2007 02:16 AM
Auto Programming Radio Presets (Studio on Wheels) akbaris G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 2 12-18-2006 10:21 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off