07 G35 sedan wheel bearings - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 07 G35 sedan wheel bearings

07 G35 sedan wheel bearings

Old 01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
07 G35 sedan wheel bearings

Last year around October I put a new set of tires on my car with an alignment. The tires were eaten up within 2 month.. like completey gone.. I started to hear this roaring sound coming from my right rear and not too long after the left rear started roaring as well.. I'm guessing it' my wheel bearings that have gone bad.. has anyone else had excessive tire wear when wheel bearing went bad? The tires wore evenly just super fast..
Old 01-09-2018, 09:15 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
Yes it can cause wear but usually it's wear on the inner edge. Bad alignment is the number 1 culprit for excessive tire wear. Jack up the vehicle and grab the tire at the top and bottom and wiggle it aggressively and feel for ANY play.

Or take it to an alignment shop, they will know immediately if there's a problem.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Yes it can cause wear but usually it's wear on the inner edge. Bad alignment is the number 1 culprit for excessive tire wear. Jack up the vehicle and grab the tire at the top and bottom and wiggle it aggressively and feel for ANY play.

Or take it to an alignment shop, they will know immediately if there's a problem.
I've got an appointment at the stealer next week.. luckly my bearings are covered under my extended warranty.. thanks for the advice! I'm 95% sure both bearing are bad anything iver 30mph you hear roaring and the faster the louder and also my has a little vibration as well..

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rear Bearings / Front Bearings 6691IIWK General Tech Questions 16 07-14-2014 02:51 PM
I replaced the front wheel bearings today on my 2004 G35...DIY video dothemath Brakes & Suspension 8 05-28-2013 09:12 AM
Anybody replace rear wheel bearings on G35 Coupe? drsifu1 Brakes & Suspension 10 05-06-2009 03:11 PM
03-07 G35 Coupe Rear Wheel Bearings bflemi3 Archived Sales 5 04-24-2009 01:58 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: