Cheap wheels poll vote.... - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Cheap wheels poll vote....

View Poll Results: Which set of cheap wheels for my beaters
Black 5 83.33%
Silver 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Cheap wheels poll vote....

Old 08-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Cheap wheels poll vote....

Finally got my Volks in

​​​​​​
I have been trying on a few sets off some 350's and I need to choose one for my alternate set to beat up.

Black chrome or Polished bling bling....

Black Chrome

Or Silver Bling

Last edited by G35freaks; 08-01-2017 at 01:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to G35freaks For This Useful Post:
Fastmodz (08-01-2017)
Old 08-01-2017, 09:01 AM
I personally like the black set, gray and black just go well together and has a more stealthier look but still can turn some heads. You cant go wrong with the silver either if you really wanna catch some attention.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:39 AM
SLICK
Thanked 1,049 Times in 934 Posts
Once every new car you see on the dealership floor has black wheels it shouldn't be an option you're looking for! IF you can find wheels like the ones in the last picture, that should be your only choice!
Gary
Old 08-01-2017, 02:13 PM
^^^

I like both TBH. Most like the black chrome, but they look like a lot of the wheels that are coming on the G's now a days.

For some reason the lip always looks more like a custom wheel than concaves do. They have more of a WOW factor. The pics don't really do them justice (either set).

I know that very few like the silver because they are bling blingy, but for some reason I am leaning towards those.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Maybe I just have bad taste but I'm gonna run the silver in the winter. I kinda like the lip wheels.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off