I put together a little photo tutorial of how to remove the coupe headlights in order to custom paint and/ or install Demon Eyes.
Prep: Lay down a towel or in this case a rubber mat in front of the vehicle to protect the bumper from hitting the ground.
* Find a safe place to store all of the rivets and bolts you will remove from the vehicle.
Step #1: Tools Needed- (1) Medium/ Small Flat Head Screwdriver.
- Open the hood and locate the 7 plastic rivets holding the grille and bumper to the radiator support.
-With your flat head screwdriver pop up the rivet and remove it.
- Now proceed to the driver side and turn your wheel all the way to the right so you can access the fenderwell. Remove the 3 rivets in the fenderwell in the same fashion you did for the grill.
Step# 2: Tools Needed- 10mm Socket Wrench w/ Extension.
- Pull back the fenderwell (using the flat head screwdriver where needed) to expose the (2) 10mm bolts securing the bumper to the fender.
- Using your 10mm socket remove these bolts and put in a safe place.
- Reach into the fenderwell and remove the plug from the corner lights.
- Repeat this process on the passenger side.
- Now the bumper is free and can be pulled forward. **Add painters tape to the fender to protect from marks caused by the bumper**