> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Aussies ?!?!

Aussies ?!?!

Old 01-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6n350GT View Post
yeah on the goldcoast, in QLD
AKA link up and show me some scenery while I backpack the country!? Hahaha.

On that note, do you know which cell provider has the best coverage for an iPhone in ur homeland? I gotta look into that as soon as I get there!!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatlandJu View Post

On that note, do you know which cell provider has the best coverage for an iPhone in ur homeland? I gotta look into that as soon as I get there!!
when u coming over? There are awesome scenery in the goldcoast mountains.. And i got few friends that love to do "canyon runs"

Um vodaphone is cheapest but crap in some areas, optus is a little better but little bit more $, Telstra is most $ but has best coverage.

I would have been FI months ago but Adam from Z1 Performance i think is just really un-organised or has just scammed me out of $3000+ as its been months and months of waiting for parts and now im getting no replies from him... I wonder if his phone lines are still connected ... You heard anything about this guy?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:

when u coming over? There are awesome scenery in the goldcoast mountains.. And i got few friends that love to do "canyon runs"

Um vodaphone is cheapest but crap in some areas, optus is a little better but little bit more $, Telstra is most $ but has best coverage.

I would have been FI months ago but Adam from Z1 Performance i think is just really un-organised or has just scammed me out of $3000+ as its been months and months of waiting for parts and now im getting no replies from him... I wonder if his phone lines are still connected ... You heard anything about this guy?
The Following User Says Thank You to R6n350GT For This Useful Post:
FlatlandJu (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:

Thanks for the info dude! I unfortunately have no idea about that company, but what I do know is getting shipments to Australia is a bitch, my buddy owns a supplement store and his priority shipping sometimes takes 4 months to reach the land down under.

I'll be arriving in Sydney on the 23rd of January not sure on times or anything whatsoever, still waiting on my tickets to arrive in the mail, but the plan is to stay in Syd for a few days, then maybe rent a van or some **** to make my way up to Byron, and then my friend and I part ways so I can go do all the **** he has already done! From probably the 1st of Feb, I'll be doing my own thing and trying to make my way up the coast. AND I'm always open to suggestions of things to see and do of course! haha
Old 01-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the info dude! I unfortunately have no idea about that company, but what I do know is getting shipments to Australia is a bitch, my buddy owns a supplement store and his priority shipping sometimes takes 4 months to reach the land down under.

I'll be arriving in Sydney on the 23rd of January not sure on times or anything whatsoever, still waiting on my tickets to arrive in the mail, but the plan is to stay in Syd for a few days, then maybe rent a van or some **** to make my way up to Byron, and then my friend and I part ways so I can go do all the **** he has already done! From probably the 1st of Feb, I'll be doing my own thing and trying to make my way up the coast. AND I'm always open to suggestions of things to see and do of course! haha
Turns out i just got package one of 2 from Z1 this morning, what are the odds..

Ill be in Bali from 23rd till 7th feb but if you on coast still u can come for a drive with my friends and I. We all aged 20-25..
Old 01-03-2012, 08:46 PM
ʼnʼn

Quote:
Turns out i just got package one of 2 from Z1 this morning, what are the odds..

Ill be in Bali from 23rd till 7th feb but if you on coast still u can come for a drive with my friends and I. We all aged 20-25..
**** yeah dude, that'd be so sick.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Ah there we go, my keyboard switched to god knows what language for a second there. That would be awesome, I'm 23, will prob turn 24 on my journey out there not sure if I'll leave before June or not depending if I love the place enough haha. I also plan on doing the Indonesia/Malaysia/Thailand trip at some point!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
howdy everyone, recent new v35 coupe owner from adelaide,australia here.
will do a proper intro soon, ive found a some great info on this forum, particularly technical stuff (oils, etc).so, thanks for that!
anyone else on here from sa?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 AM
hey guys, perth here, anyone know of any shops in perth that work on the v35s?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi guys I'm from Melbourne, it's so hard to get parts for our v35's (g35) down here! Usually shipping cost is more than the price of the item lol... If only I could find a supplier In the u s of a with cheap shipping I'd buy a shitload of parts in bulk to save in shipping costs haha.

Anyways, hi everyone! You will find me mostly in the vendors forums as I try to find some parts to modify my g !!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi I'm new here. I'm also in Perth too. I have V35 GT-8 sedan.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 AM
hey guys im from GoldCoast QLD representing the V35 coupes, 6 speeds, and P-Platers
Old 11-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi Guys
Sydney here. Have been on this for few years but have only just found this aussie section. have been looking everywhere for drivers seat. Electrics/mechanics on all 3 adjustments completely stopped! My wife left it stuck in up position so either fix or i'll have to cut a hole in roof! Anyone know who/how can fix?