Anyone from Qatar? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Anyone from Qatar?

Anyone from Qatar?

Old 01-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Anyone from Qatar?

Do we have any members from Qatar on the board?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Sure ME...I was born there but now living in the USA and still have bunch of family in Doha and Dubai. Regardless WELCOME to driver and how can we help you (Even though u have been here since 07) .
Old 01-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Lol thank you for the welcome, I was never welcomed when I joined back in 07 But in fairness I never created an intro. thread lol. I'll be shooting you a PM very soon. Thanks for the quick response on here. I wasn't sure if there was any from Qatar on here but then again I don't venture out of the 07 - 08 Sedan threads much.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:16 PM
My girlfriend wormwd in qatar ramada plaza doha for 3yrs. Lovely place and if given the chance again I would visit... I saw a ton of nice cars ! Exotics !
Old 10-31-2013, 10:33 AM
You guys still here in Qatar?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Al56f Media Share V36 Sedan 28 06-16-2008 06:00 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts