• Search Results

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jtrain
Forum: Forced Induction 03-15-2015, 01:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 804
Posted By Jtrain
Here's a one handed video of me revving out 3rd...

Here's a one handed video of me revving out 3rd gear. Wish I coulda kept going :D

Sounds fking raw when you hit boost.

600WHP G35 Twin Turbo with Open waste gate dumps - YouTube

Just did...
Forum: G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 09-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,301
Posted By Jtrain
Smile Finally going Big Boy. 6MT swap

Hey guys,

Just figured I'd share a little teaser picture for now. As the economy slowed down, so did the attention to my first love, but non daily driver. Back on it now and focusing on putting...
Forum: Drivetrain 03-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Replies: 207
Views: 93,030
Posted By Jtrain
Build thread? Hell no. I've had more problems...

Build thread? Hell no. I've had more problems building my car over the years.

I will one day, when I finally got it right. This is my next step though. There's no automatic tranny for the car...
Forum: G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 07-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 17,856
Posted By Jtrain
Worst idea ever, Wasting all that money to get...

Worst idea ever, Wasting all that money to get such a little increase-- If you want to put an RB25/6 in there, with an AWD tranny- that would makes sence, but this new probably marginally upgraded...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump