• Search Results

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dannyb2134
Forum: Media Share G35 Coupe V35 12-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 620
Posted By Dannyb2134
Working with fibreglass Also thought I would...

Working with fibreglass

Also thought I would mention this trick I was taught. To get the angles pretty close I used 90 degree angle iron for the shape. Lay tin foil neatly because this is what the...
Forum: Media Share G35 Coupe V35 12-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 620
Posted By Dannyb2134
Forum: Media Share G35 Coupe V35 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Replies: 296
Views: 20,069
Posted By Dannyb2134
I like the center exhaust! The diffuser looks...

I like the center exhaust! The diffuser looks like it needs some add ons but it looks like you have that in the works! Iím interested to see it complete!
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, rupromenergo.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Related pages

bose stereo repair19in rimssts turbo systemjdm engines seattlesawgrass infinityracing hart j5infiniti g7 coupevq35 timing chainmichelin tires defender reviewshid temp350gt v35zaino aioinfiniti fx35 tire sizevalvoline atf maxlifealternator belt crackedllumar tint reviewsfive axis wheelsbagged g bodyis a coupe more expensive to insureinfiniti g35 coupe hpthe fit factory long islandg35 racing seatswhere to buy quixx paint scratch removerpioneer bass remotealpine mrp f550good year rsainstalling an amp and subpatching a tire near the sidewallprojector reflectorinfinity tweeterlowering springs miataputting coolant in radiatornissan check engine sooninfiniti g35 coupe body kit350z amsbuy viper smart starts13 window visorshow to get rid of haze on headlightsundercarriage damagewindow tinting problemsremoving pinstripesdiamond graphite g35spiralmaxpop fastenersjl w7 13.5bbs rgrmaxima superchargerjl audio amp 1000 wattshid headlights problemsnissan pathfinder tire pressurediscount code for onlinetires combbc varsity jacketnissan 350z brembo brakeswhat does a bad knock sensor sound like8in subwooferthrottle body spacer worth itvarsteonbrembo caliper decalsumitomo htr as po1map air flow sensor symptomsjl slashhow to bleed your cooling system2003 g35 coupe interiorshaved door handle kitknock sensor failure symptomsinfiniti g35 coupe spoilerg35 floor mats oemstages of clutchesyakima snowboard roof rackmassive audio 10 inch subwooferevap emission control system leak largeautozone rotors reviewrear rotors and pads cost2005 mustang gt 0 60