another dying while driving - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • another dying while driving

another dying while driving

Old 09-21-2014, 12:40 PM
another dying while driving

It's going to a long 2 days to get back to the shop scanners.... I have consistent dying after high rpm lift off, but it's only in drive. No problems in neutral or park when revving, it only does after shifts into another gear. It's not throwing any codes when it shut off, just turns all dash lights on and when I put it neutral or park flip the key off then back on it starts right back up. Seeing that both my obd Bluetooth scanner and mini matco code reader isn't picking up any codes it's going to be a long 2 days off before I can plug in the snap on scanner to pinpoint the problem.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:39 PM
What have you done mod wise. Right now I'm thinking throttle position sensor.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:15 AM
subd. This should be interesting.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Should be interesting but easy fix.... never let ur girl drive ur car, I guess she went over a speed bump a little harder then she expected and knocked off my injen cold pipe so fully understanding it was wiggin out assuming something to do with the mass air flow or the vacuum line before for the mass air flow. But it's all fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to azslider86 For This Useful Post:
dukehotty (09-22-2014)
Old 11-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Glad to hear it's a quick fix. Whenever I hear someone's car starting fine and then stalling with no codes I usually suspect a vacuum leak of some sort. If that doesn't fix it then I move on to the TPS then the CPS, then the sludge hammer.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Not sure your issue has been resolved but I had the same issue and found it was due to a hole in my air intake tubing. Replaced it with a Z-tube problem was solved.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:53 PM
I had this problem and when it finally threw a code, ended up being the bank 2 cam positioning sensor.