Thoughts on BBS or Momo rims? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Thoughts on BBS or Momo rims?

Thoughts on BBS or Momo rims?

Old 11-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Question Thoughts on BBS or Momo rims?

What do you guys think of BBS or Momo rims? I haven't come across many G35s wearing them. A image search on google revealed a coupe which looks like it has some BBS rims on it:

I'm in a semi remote area of Alberta, Canada so I don't have a lot of local options available. I don't want to order from the US because of the added cross boarder taxes, brokerage fees, and other costs. Places that cater to Canada such as 1010tires.com and tiretrends.com seem to have quite a selection of rims available but I get the impression they may be of lesser quality than a lot of the wheels I see on cars in the USA.

BBS and Momo are the only brands available at those sites that strike me as perhaps performance or premium quality brands. The only reason I say this is because they are names I recognize. I don't really have much knowledge of mods or brands.

That being said, I'd like to say I'm not opposed to bang for the buck products that of good quality. Are there any half decent brands out there that don't cost an arm and a leg?

I will require some summer wheels and tires in the next couple of months to go on my 03 sedan (my stock all seasons are worn out). I'm going to head in to the city one of these days to see what some of the stores offer. I'll also check out the dealer but I suspect whatever they have will be marked way up.

Last edited by Woblin_Goblin; 11-24-2006 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Banned
i really like BBS's.. if i ever went for aftermarket rims, they would def be at the top of the list (next to volks of course)
Old 11-24-2006, 02:24 AM
The goblin resurrection
bbs are always a nice set of wheels
Old 11-24-2006, 05:30 AM
THE BATMOBILE
bbs are legit, not to popular on the forums, only chops has them.........momo are ok
Old 11-24-2006, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woblin_Goblin
What do you guys think of BBS or Momo rims? I haven't come across many G35s wearing them. A image search on google revealed a coupe which looks like it has some BBS rims on it:

I'm in a semi remote area of Alberta, Canada so I don't have a lot of local options available. I don't want to order from the US because of the added cross boarder taxes, brokerage fees, and other costs. Places that cater to Canada such as 1010tires.com and tiretrends.com seem to have quite a selection of rims available but I get the impression they may be of lesser quality than a lot of the wheels I see on cars in the USA.

BBS and Momo are the only brands available at those sites that strike me as perhaps performance or premium quality brands. The only reason I say this is because they are names I recognize. I don't really have much knowledge of mods or brands.

That being said, I'd like to say I'm not opposed to bang for the buck products that of good quality. Are there any half decent brands out there that don't cost an arm and a leg?

I will require some summer wheels and tires in the next couple of months to go on my 03 sedan (my stock all seasons are worn out). I'm going to head in to the city one of these days to see what some of the stores offer. I'll also check out the dealer but I suspect whatever they have will be marked way up.
Have you tried ? They are located in Calgary, Alberta. The guys name is Harry. Alot of Canadian members have delt with him and have been very happy with his service. He can get most any rim you want.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35bills
Have you tried ? They are located in Calgary, Alberta. The guys name is Harry. Alot of Canadian members have delt with him and have been very happy with his service. He can get most any rim you want.

That's my car. Wheels mounted late '04 & ran 'em for + 1k before I took them off for some body work. They've been replaced since then w/ Volks & are stored in the basement. They're a decent looking wheel for the G and have a sorta silver shadow tint to the finish w/ black accent. After I got them I felt they would really be killer on a DG or OB car. They're one of the lightest weight wheels available for our cars. They're for sale if you want em but cost of shipping to Cd ?
Old 11-24-2006, 01:42 PM
What's the size and offset?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerRed1
What's the size and offset?
19" 8.5 F .... 9.5 R Have to get back to you on offset

Last edited by SCoupe; 11-25-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:52 PM
heres a pic of my car with em on

Old 06-18-2007, 02:42 AM
Any momo GTR pics out there?