Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | rupromenergo.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black

Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black

Old 04-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Smile Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black

Hello all, I wanna get my rims refinished to hyper black. I currently have a DPE R07 variant, polished lips with brushed inside. I saw the SSR SP3 in hyper black and I love the way it looks. I wonder if my rims can be refinished to hyper black, if so any shop recommendations here in Los Angeles.
Attached Thumbnails
Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black-hyper-black.jpg Refinish my rims from brushed to hyper black-gm.jpg
Old 05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Former rupromenergo.ru Vendor
There are plenty of wheel refinishing places around Southern California. I don't know if you'll be able to get that exact look through paint but you can get the centers plated in 'black chrome' which looks similar.

Pricing does vary a bit by the shop and method in which the hyper black looks of course.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
There are plenty of wheel refinishing places around Southern California. I don't know if you'll be able to get that exact look through paint but you can get the centers plated in 'black chrome' which looks similar.

Pricing does vary a bit by the shop and method in which the hyper black looks of course.
Yes black chrome that's the one, do you have any shop recommendations?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 AM
That's not going to be a cheap process. If you can even find someone that will do chrome let alone black chrome it's going to be easily $150-$200 a wheel. But also dissemble and reassemble them.

But if anybody is going to help you, it's these guys.

The Following User Says Thank You to 4DGS For This Useful Post:
PG35_LA (05-02-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 01:28 PM

Wheelflip does awesome work.
The Following User Says Thank You to VMRWheels For This Useful Post:
PG35_LA (05-02-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DGS View Post
That's not going to be a cheap process. If you can even find someone that will do chrome let alone black chrome it's going to be easily $150-$200 a wheel. But also dissemble and reassemble them.

But if anybody is going to help you, it's these guys.

You are right, I might as well get rid of these old DPE's and get a set of the SSR SP3's or the Black Chrome Work Varianza. I love the way those look on black cars it looks sick. If I can find a place out here that will do the whole damn thing for $600 it might just be worth black chrome dipping these old rims.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Call up Wheelflip and see what they can do for you. Might be close to what you're asking for.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Call up Wheelflip and see what they can do for you. Might be close to what you're asking for.
I just saw their website, I might pass by this Saturday. Thanks so much.